Firearms Licences

If you lost your firearms licence as a result of an Intervention Order, you can make an application to the Court to be ‘deemed a non-prohibited person’. You must explain to the Court why you need a gun license and, based on that information, the Court will decide whether or not to grant you leave to make an application.

If you have a condition on your intervention order that cancels your gun license, you may also need to make an application to vary your Intervention Order to have this condition removed. If this condition is on your Intervention Order, the Court cannot grant your application to be a non-prohibited person. Please contact the Registrar for further information about this process.


This page was last updated: 
Friday, November 13, 2015 - 11:19