An order can only be varied with the Court’s permission. If you want to remove from or add to an Intervention Order’s conditions, you must file with the Court an ‘application to vary’ your Intervention Order. Please contact the Court for information.

Once you have made your application, a Registrar will provide a hearing date. Your application will be served on all parties involved, including the police if they took out the order.

When your application goes before the Court, you must show there has been a change of circumstances, and that this justifies the variation you want.


This page was last updated: 
Friday, November 13, 2015 - 10:59