We can help you with legal problems about criminal matters, family breakdown, family violence, child support, immigration, social security, mental health, debt and traffic offences.

Our free legal services include:

  • information over the phone
  • resources, seminars and workshops
  • advice by appointment.

If you want ongoing help from a lawyer you can apply for a grant of legal assistance. Getting a grant will depend on your situation.

Contact us

Call us to find out how we can help you. When you call, ask for an interpreter and tell us the language you speak.

Open Monday to Friday, 8 am–6 pm
Telephone 1300 792 387

If you have an appointment at a Victoria Legal Aid office, ask us to get an interpreter for you. This service is free.

Was this helpful?