Changing Intervention Orders

If you want an Intervention Order extended, varied or revoked (cancelled), you must apply to the Court.

You will need to show the Court that there has been a change in your circumstances or a valid reason why you want to extend, vary or revoke your order.

To make an application to the Court, please visit the How to Apply for an Intervention Order Page.

This page was last updated: 
Friday, December 21, 2018 - 09:55