Changing Intervention Orders

If you want an Intervention Order varied or revoked (cancelled), you must apply to the Court.

Before your application can proceed, you must ask the Court for ‘leave to make the application’. This means you must explain the reasons why you want to make the application. The Magistrate will then either grant or refuse you leave to make it.


This page was last updated: 
Friday, November 13, 2015 - 10:57